Lead Data Scientist:
You will be able to shape the most innovative personalisation engine out there. This role offers a unique opportunity to innovate and improve SuitsMe Personalisation Data Science capabilities. You will be responsible for SuitsMe's sophisticated algorithms and magic. Part of SuitsMe Founding team.
We are looking for an exceptional candidate with a strong computational background, especially in the field of machine learning and optimisation. The successful candidate will work individually, driving his/her own research. However, there will also be a strong collaboration with the rest of the team through group brainstorming and discussions.
- Comfortable communicating complex concepts and the results of the analysis in a clear and effective manner
- A self-motivated, proactive individual with “can-do” attitude
- Champion of working in a lean and agile way
- Comfortable contributing and shaping the Machine Learning roadmap
- A PhD in relevant field (e.g Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics) or a minimum of 3 years relevant experience
- Proficiency in SQL and any other programming language (e.g Python, C++/Java), preferably Python
- Robust knowledge of clustering and classification algorithms, and regression analysis
- Hands on experience in production systems
- Experience with natural language processing and information retrieval or computer vision
WHAT WE OFFER
- A growth mindset environment - we'll help you become whoever you want to become
- Unlimited holidays
- Competitive salary and options package
- Company holidays and trips twice a year
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
The ideal candidate will have excellent time management and communication skills. You will be self-motivated, driven and dedicated to delivering to quality work.